Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pax Boston Day 2

Hi I wanted to post a couple of pics tonight of Boston Pax East.  Its 1130 and I am resting in hotel room.
Decided to hang out in the line today for the mood of the conference.  Being in the Pax line can be fun.
Rob and STeve made plans for the games they needed to play.  Reading the Pax schedule helps.
Went directly to Dance Central and the linet was short.  I asked a Chris who was waiting for his friend dancing. He said he didnt mind dancing to Justin Beber as long as the dance isnt one where he has to touch himself.  It was funny.
Rob and Steve waited in the line for Borderlands 2. The line was 2 1/2 hours long.  Waiting for a chance to play a game before it is released is a great part of Pax Conf floor.
Boston Pax had a huge Indie Game presence.  I liked a few but only got to play "Girls Like Robots".







xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx










Today while Rob and Steve waited for Borderlands gameplay (2+ hours in line) I did just about everything.  Im going to keep it light but here's my score.

No comments:

Post a Comment