Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bought The FEZ on Friday . . .

I downloaded The FEZ from Xbox Live.
800 points, or 9.99.  Im surprised at such a small amount of money for so far a pretty complex experience.
Its a puzzle game. Weird thing is I like it. I played I didnt want to stop.  The complexity amazes me.   Its almost natural to discover the cool story as you get to know the environment and Gomez the character. I dont feel stupid while playin like I need some secret technique that only players from years have learned collectivly but I dont know.  I think this is for a wide audience of players.  After watching Indie Game The Movie I can appreciate the heart and soul that Phil Fish put into this child of his heart, The FEZ.  I'll do more updates to this later after more gameplay.   I have played for only about an hour maybe a little more.  Im not a typical gamer and I dont like or do good with puzzles.

Is this a Puzzle game?   Im not sure.  Maybe I dont know what a puzzle game is anymore.


Updates later.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment